25 TIPS, TRICKS & IDEAS $$ Solve Everyday Problems! Here are a few ingenious tips, tricks and ideas that can help solve everyday problems…
Tips, Tricks & Ideas:
- Hull strawberries easily using a straw
- Rubbing a walnut over scratches in your furniture will disguise dings and scrapes
- Remove crayon masterpieces from your TV or computer screen with WD40 (also works on walls)
- Stop cut apples browning in your child’s lunch box by securing with a rubber band
- Overhaul your linen cupboard – store bedlinen sets inside one of their own pillowcases and there will be no more hunting through piles for a match
- Pump up the volume by placing your iPhone / iPod in a bowl – the concave shape amplifies the music
- Re-use a wet-wipes container to store plastic bags
- Baby powder gets sand off your skin easily – who knew?!
- Attach a Velcro strip to the wall to store soft toys
- Use wire to make a space to store gift wrap rolls against the ceiling, rather than cluttering up the floor
- Find tiny lost items like earrings by putting a stocking over the vacuum hose
- Make an instant cupcake carrier by cutting crosses into a box lid.
- Forever losing your bathroom essentials? Use magnetic strips to store bobby pins (and tweezers and clippers) behind a vanity door
- A tip for holiday packing. Store shoes inside shower caps to stop dirty soles rubbing on your clothes.
- A muffin pan becomes a craft caddy. Magnets hold the plastic cups down to make them tip-resistant
- Bread tags make the perfect-sized cord labels
- Bake cupcakes directly in ice-cream cones – so much more fun and easier for kids to eat.
- Microwave your own popcorn in a plain brown paper bag. Much healthier and cheaper than the packet stuff
- Brilliant space-saver: If you have room under your sink, install a tension rod to hang your spray bottles
- Turn your muffin pan upside down, bake cookie-dough over the top and voila – you have cookie bowls for fruit or ice-cream
- Freeze Aloe Vera in ice-cube trays for soothing sunburn relief. (Remember to keep this ice tray away from the others!)
- Gutter garden: Create a window-box veggie patch using guttering
- Use egg cartons to separate and store your Christmas decorations
- Pour a mixture of Vinegar and Baking soda to your sink to prevent clogging! First pour the baking soda, then pour the vinegar, it will bubble, it’s suppose to!
- Pour Lemon juice in a bowl, put it in the microwave and turn on. The Lemon juice will steam the microwave for easy cleaning and get rid of any smell!
Do you have any Tips, Tricks or Ideas? Let us know!!
(Thanks, Bargains 4 Wahms!)